What is AWS Direct Connect?
- AWS Direct Connect service can establish private network connectivity from corporate Data Center to AWS with out inernet connection.
- AWS Direct Connect links your internal network to an AWS Direct Connect location over a standard 1 gigabit or 10 gigabit Ethernet fiber-optic cable. One end of the cable is connected to your router, the other to an AWS Direct Connect router.
- Consistent Network Performance
- Private connectivity to your Amazon VPC
- Reduce bandwidth costs
- Compatible with all AWS service EC2,S3,VPC,Dynamodb etc
- Elastic – AWS Direct connect can provide 1Gbps and 10Gbps connectivity.Speeds of 50Mbps, 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 300Mbps, 400Mbps, and 500Mbps can be ordered from any APN partners supporting AWS Direct Connect
- Can create multiple connection
- Connection can shared with Other AWS account also