What is aws marketplace and how it works?
- AWS Marketplace is an online store (Same Like Android play store) that helps customers find, buy, and immediately start using the software and services .
- Simply we can say online software store for AWS specifically .
- You can use lot of free open source free products
- 2000+ Amazon Partner Network products are available to use
- You can use AWS market place mainly as a subscriber (buyer), or as a seller
- Visitors to the marketplace can use AWS Marketplace’s 1-Click deployment to quickly launch pre-configured software
- You can select the payment option for hourly/monthly or yearly options
- AWS handles billing and payments, and software charges appear on customers’ AWS bill.
- AWS Marketplace features many software categories including databases, application servers, testing tools, monitoring tools, content management, and business intelligence.
- you can select commercial software from well-known vendors.
- Finding and deploying software can be challenging. You can use AWS Marketplace to compare options, read reviews, and quickly find the software you want.
- Any AWS customer can shop on AWS Marketplace.
- Software prices and estimated infrastructure prices are displayed on the website.
- software-as-a-service (SaaS) and server-based products.
Below steps shows how to search and launch or subscribe the products from AWS market place.
- Type the product name and search .
- This will list out all of the available products related to trendmicro
- Selected Trend Micro deep security . It will show all the product related items
- Pricing and support information for trend micro
- Remember you need to login into your AWS account to Launch or subscribe . You can use any one of the option.
- If you do subscribe you will receive mail to confirm the product to use.
Accept software terms and Launch the instance . You can decide this software product need to launch in which AWS region ,networks and server sizing. Thatsall! You can start use the your required software rather than building from scratch.