Status Check Failed (Instance)” aws ec2
- Normally Instance Status Check’ verifies that your instance’s operating system is accepting traffic. When it fails it means that the
- operating system inside the instance is not responding to traffic,
- for example this can happen when a Windows instance hangs or when a Linux instance kernel panics or network is disabled inside the instance.
- For an instance using an Amazon EBS-backed AMI,stop and restart the instance
- For an instance using an instance-store backed AMI, terminate the instance and launch a replacement.
- Be patient for 20 min. If any issue from Amazon side they will try to resolve